Sacred PvE Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacred PvE Guild

Sunstrider PvE raiding guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spellsteal UD Mage (Former Alacrity member)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spellsteal

Spellsteal UD Mage (Former Alacrity member) Empty
PostSubject: Spellsteal UD Mage (Former Alacrity member)   Spellsteal UD Mage (Former Alacrity member) Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 12:23 pm

Your full name: Johan Brandt
Your Real life age: 17 and mature
Nationality: Sweden

Name of the character you're doing application for?: Spellsteal

Race: Undead

Class: Mage

Why do you wish to join Sacred?: Got a few friends in it and it is a good guild.

Do you know any players in sacred very well?: The one i suppose i know most is Whammybar and Péwpew.

Your current specc: 40 / 21 / 0 Can change. Arcane / Fire / Frost

Armory link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&n=Spellsteal

Wich guild have you been in and why did you leave/Get kicked?: Alacrity and Sentenced, To few members online. (no acvtive players)

Would you do a respecc if we would like so?: Yes ofc.

Are you able to raid from 18.00-23.00?: Yes.

Whats your raiding expirience?: Kara / gruul / magtheridon and SSC

How active are you?: I am playing almost everyday, around 4hours+ on friday, saturday and sunday i play around 10 hours a day.

Are you willing 2 wipe alot for trying 2 get down a new boss?: Always, repairs isnt any problem

Wich kind of attunements do you got?: Good i suppose.

And tell abit about yourself as player or anything else you wish 2 tell uss: I understand all new things very fast (quick learner).
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Spellsteal UD Mage (Former Alacrity member) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spellsteal UD Mage (Former Alacrity member)   Spellsteal UD Mage (Former Alacrity member) Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 12:36 pm

M8 your application is good but your gear wont fit where we're heading and i know u wish 2 join as a social member wich includes that you can join if we're low on members for our raids.. keep gearing up and you can get promoted 2 member... This means that our last mage spot is still open... TOPIC CLOSED, APPLICATION DECLINED
Back to top Go down
https://sacred.darkbb.com

Spellsteal UD Mage (Former Alacrity member)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred PvE Guild :: Application Forum :: Do Your Application here!-
Jump to: