Sacred PvE Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacred PvE Guild

Sunstrider PvE raiding guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hunter mm/sv speck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ronnyfan

hunter mm/sv speck Empty
PostSubject: hunter mm/sv speck   hunter mm/sv speck Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:40 am

Your full name: Ronny Carlsen
Your Real life age: 18
Nationality: Norwegian, and mi english is cinda bad, becus i quit scoll 4 years agow becus i got adickted to wow Razz hehe

Name of the character you're doing application for?: Hitchh

Race: tauren

Class: hunter

Why do you wish to join Sacred?: Becus you do 25 man raid's not just kara and za, and i like the progres you got. and i know your the cinda guild who can help me get good pve geare quick, and im a loiale player who whont leave you, and im realy skilled in raids, i just sold my ac whit 4 lvl 70 on, so this is my latest lvl 70

Do you know any players in sacred very well?: im sorry i dont, but i woud like to get to know you all very well =)

Your current specc: my current speck is 2 points on bm and 44 points on mm and 15 points on sv

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&n=Hitchh

Wich guild have you been in and why did you leave/Get kicked?: i havent been in anny specal raid guilds yeat, i have just been going kara pugs whit this hunter, and i do allot of heroic runns.

Have you done any previous applications that've not got respose yet (If so you can stop filling this out)?: No :O

Would you do a respecc if we would like so?: Ofc, if that woud make me bether use ofr the guild, i woud love to Smile

Are you able to raid from 18.00-23.00?: yes, allmost evry day. im adickted you know Razz

Whats your raiding expirience?: well on this hunter it is kara and za, but on other carakters i have been going mag, gruul, tk, ssc, kara and za.

How active are you? ( try to describe and, please dont only write ''very active'' ) : well i play etch day ofc, i do dayly quests etch day for gold and for funn, and i play like a maniak my frends say Razz hehe, my word for you woud be that i play TO mutch Razz

Are you willing 2 wipe alot for trying 2 get down a new boss?: ofc i am, we all wipe, and gold for repair i got lots of Razz so bring it on, i got all day Wink

Wich kind of attunements do you got?: i got all ofc

And tell abit about yourself as player or anything else you wish 2 tell uss: im a normal 18 years old boy, who love to play wow as mutch as i can, and i like to meat new players, i hope to get in your guild, and that you can make my geare a bit bether, i am a polite members, only thing that suks whit me is my english Razz tnx, cheers from hitchh aka ronnyfan aka ronny =) hope for an awnser soon
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

hunter mm/sv speck Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunter mm/sv speck   hunter mm/sv speck Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:55 am

You're kinda undergeared for this and your english is also very bad wich can evolve 2 a problem while we're doing raids, so im really sorry m8 but... TOPIC CLOSED, APPLICATION DECLINED
Back to top Go down
https://sacred.darkbb.com

hunter mm/sv speck
Page 1 of 1