Sacred PvE Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacred PvE Guild

Sunstrider PvE raiding guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Morgaris Affliction Warlock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
morgaris

Morgaris Affliction Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Morgaris Affliction Warlock   Morgaris Affliction Warlock Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:04 am

Hello Sacred!, i filled in my application form below:

Your full name: Ronald de Boer
Your Real life age: 19
Nationality: Netherlands

Name of the character you're doing application for?: Morgaris

Race: Undead

Class: Warlock

Why do you wish to join Sacred?: I'm looking for an active raiding guild. My goal is to raid 4 times a week and looking at the progress of you guys, you can offer me that!

Do you know any players in sacred very well?: Nope not really

Your current specc: 23/38/0. It's the SL/SL specc

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&n=Morgaris

Wich guild have you been in and why did you leave/Get kicked?: Lithium Ravens, the reason i left is that after a big 'officer'-fight, the guild broke apart leaving my guild with too few active members to even do 10 mans.

Have you done any previous applications that've not got respose yet (If so you can stop filling this out)?: No

Would you do a respecc if we would like so?: Sure, as long as it's affliction or demonology =)

Are you able to raid from 18.00-23.00?: Yes, i'm able to raid till 00:00/01:00

Whats your raiding expirience?: Pre-TBC i cleared ZG, AQ20 and MC. Post-TBC i cleared Kara, Gruul & Mag and done a few bosses in ZA.

How active are you? ( try to describe and, please dont only write ''very active'' ) : Well i play everyday from 16:00 till 00:00, so i'm pretty active.

Are you willing 2 wipe alot for trying 2 get down a new boss?: Absolutely!

Wich kind of attunements do you got?: Well since they aren't needed anymore, I only got the Kara attunement.

And tell abit about yourself as player or anything else you wish 2 tell uss: Well i'm an 19 year old boy from Holland Wink. I still go to school every day so i don't have a very busy life. The reason why i'm applying is that i hope i can meet a lot of people and raid a lot, the thing i can give back is that i'm a very active and dedicated player, wich you guys can count on!

Hope for an answer soon!

Ronald
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morgaris Affliction Warlock   Morgaris Affliction Warlock Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:52 am

Warlock is the class we're currently overfilled on and aslong as you're not willing 2 specc destro that also may be a problem but sedric got last word, i wish you all of luck
Back to top Go down
https://sacred.darkbb.com
Sedric

PostSubject: Re: Morgaris Affliction Warlock   Morgaris Affliction Warlock Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 5:08 am

Yeah , we are full on locks, sry.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morgaris Affliction Warlock   Morgaris Affliction Warlock Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 8:20 am

TOPIC CLOSED, APPLICATION DECLINED
Back to top Go down
https://sacred.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morgaris Affliction Warlock   Morgaris Affliction Warlock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morgaris Affliction Warlock
Page 1 of 1