Sacred PvE Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacred PvE Guild

Sunstrider PvE raiding guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ruktok Imba enc shammy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruktok

Ruktok Imba enc shammy Empty
PostSubject: Ruktok Imba enc shammy   Ruktok Imba enc shammy Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:45 am

Your full name: Emil Lindström
Your Real life age: 18
Nationality: Swe

Name of the character you're doing application for?: Ruktok / plurpas (not playing much on my mage)

Race: Orc

Class: Shaman

Why do you wish to join Sacred?: Cuz i have become tierd of just doing pvp n my shammy and i know some nice plp in your guild like bladeraven and musmatta. I was raiding with my mage in border ruffians when they did play on shadowmoon, but in the latest days i have just been doing some pvp.

Do you know any players in sacred very well?: well musmatta and bladeraven, i know them irl

Your current specc: 8/53/0

Armory link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&n=Ruktok

Wich guild have you been in and why did you leave/Get kicked?: well i was in border ruffians with my mage, but i did get scammed and that's why i did start playing on my shammy.

Have you done any previous applications that've not got respose yet (If so you can stop filling this out)?: ofc not just wanna ply with my hommies musmatta and bladeraven

Would you do a respecc if we would like so?: nope i am enc, so that's the only specc i will go.

Are you able to raid from 18.00-23.00?: ofc

Whats your raiding expirience?: ssc and tk with BR

How active are you? ( try to describe and, please dont only write ''very active'' ) :
play almost evryday
Are you willing 2 wipe alot for trying 2 get down a new boss?:
part of raiding Razz

Wich kind of attunements do you got?: evrything

And tell abit about yourself as player or anything else you wish 2 tell uss: I'm a guy from sweden that just love to hang out with my friend!
Back to top Go down
crimz

Ruktok Imba enc shammy Empty
PostSubject: Omg gief   Ruktok Imba enc shammy Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:46 am

Johnny Ofc u gonna inv this dude, best shammy ever =)

And btw he have helped me farm my resistance gear to hydross fight, os in some way he have already helped the guild Razz
Back to top Go down

Ruktok Imba enc shammy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred PvE Guild :: Application Forum :: Do Your Application here!-
Jump to: