Sacred PvE Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacred PvE Guild

Sunstrider PvE raiding guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warrior apply, tarnag

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tarnag

Warrior apply, tarnag Empty
PostSubject: Warrior apply, tarnag   Warrior apply, tarnag Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:07 am

Your full name:Maarten Graumans
Your Real life age: 18
Nationality:Dutch

Name of the character you're doing application for?: Tarnag

Race: Tauren

Class: Warrior

Why do you wish to join Sacred?: I want to raid a lot and explore the instances I never been in like ssc and tk and maybe even further then that

Do you know any players in sacred very well?: I dont think so

Your current specc: prot (8 / 4 / 49)

Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&n=Tarnag

Wich guild have you been in and why did you leave/Get kicked?: missfits: disbanned The infidels: nearly dont raid and when they raid they dont make any progress

Have you done any previous applications that've not got respose yet (If so you can stop filling this out)?: none

Would you do a respecc if we would like so?: ofcourse

Are you able to raid from 18.00-23.00?: yes

Whats your raiding expirience?: pre tbc everything up to the third boss in naxx tbc: kara gruul Za

How active are you? ( try to describe and, please dont only write ''very active'' ) :
1-2 hours a day to make myself ready for the raid and do the dailies
Are you willing 2 wipe alot for trying 2 get down a new boss?:
Yes ofcourse that's a part of raiding if you dont want to wipe you should problaby go pvp

Wich kind of attunements do you got?:
since it's after the patch i got all the attuments
And tell abit about yourself as player or anything else you wish 2 tell uss: i live in holland in a city called deventer my hobbies are football wow tennis and hanging around with mates. i'm playing wow since the release of the game so i got some game experience
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warrior apply, tarnag   Warrior apply, tarnag Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:56 am

We're low on prot warriors but you're also abit undergeared for this you dont got very bad but we're actually aiming higher but after that's said i would may be interested give you a trial time but its up 2 bladeraven GL
Back to top Go down
https://sacred.darkbb.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warrior apply, tarnag   Warrior apply, tarnag Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:11 am

Blade seem not responsing your application so i'll take it myself, aslong as you're online and working with your gear not only in raid times i see np that we could give you a trial time and see how it goes, TOPIC CLOSED, APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
https://sacred.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior apply, tarnag   Warrior apply, tarnag Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior apply, tarnag
Page 1 of 1