Sacred PvE Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacred PvE Guild

Sunstrider PvE raiding guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fury Warrior apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thibaut

Fury Warrior apply Empty
PostSubject: Fury Warrior apply   Fury Warrior apply Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 9:31 am

Your full name: Thibaut Moerman
Your Real life age: 15
Nationality: Belgian

Name of the character you're doing application for?: Thibaut

Race: Orc

Class: Warrior

Why do you wish to join Sacred?: Im looking for good PVE guild , to do dungeons and rox ZA/Kara

Do you know any players in sacred very well?: Ringles (best friend in real life)

Your current specc: Fury ( 17/44/00)

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&n=Thibaut

Wich guild have you been in and why did you leave/Get kicked?: The Infidels , i left because the guild is dieing

Have you done any previous applications that've not got respose yet (If so you can stop filling this out)?: Nop

Would you do a respecc if we would like so?: Nop

Are you able to raid from 18.00-23.00?: No , 19u - 23u is better but in the weekend will it no problem

Whats your raiding expirience?: Cleared Kara + Gruul

How active are you? ( try to describe and, please dont only write ''very active'' ) : Every day im playing from 19u - 22u30 so im active on wednesday i play from 13-22u30 in the weekend its different but mostly from 11u - 00u00

Are you willing 2 wipe alot for trying 2 get down a new boss?: Sure!

Wich kind of attunements do you got?: Kara but by the new patch u dont need attunements i quess?

And tell abit about yourself as player or anything else you wish 2 tell uss: Im 15 years old , i can offtank mobs if needed , i dont have much to say about myself

Thx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Fury Warrior apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury Warrior apply   Fury Warrior apply Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:54 am

In the fact that i've got the hard job 2 take warrior application as Bladeraven is not responseing atm i'm sorry 2 share with you that your play time 19.00-22.30 may can be a problem, Feel free 2 do a new apply if your play time changes. TOPIC CLOSED, APPLICATION DECLINED
Back to top Go down
https://sacred.darkbb.com

Fury Warrior apply
Page 1 of 1