Sacred PvE Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacred PvE Guild

Sunstrider PvE raiding guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rogue Application!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chârismâ

Rogue Application! Empty
PostSubject: Rogue Application!   Rogue Application! Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:33 am

Your full name: Fredrik Geiger
Your Real life age: 22
Nationality: Sweden

Name of the character you're doing application for?: Chârismâ

Race: Undead

Class: Rogue

Why do you wish to join Sacred?: To raid and see how everything looks like from a rogues point of view.

Do you know any players in sacred very well?: Silvercrow played with him pre-tbc

Your current specc: 16/0/45 (my grind build)

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&n=Ch%C3%A2rism%C3%A2

Wich guild have you been in and why did you leave/Get kicked?: Havent realy played this toon in a guild since i rolled paladin a couple off months after Tbc hit the floor.

Have you done any previous applications that've not got respose yet (If so you can stop filling this out)?: No

Would you do a respecc if we would like so?: Yes

Are you able to raid from 18.00-23.00?: Yes, depending a bit on what days it is tho

Whats your raiding expirience?: (Rogue) Mc/Zg/Aq20/Kz
(Paladin) Kz/Mag/Gruul/Ssc/Tk/MtH/Bt 2 bosses in SwP
How active are you? ( try to describe and, please dont only write ''very active'' ) : Hmm does addicted count?? I think i play an avrage of 5-8 hours a day

Are you willing 2 wipe alot for trying 2 get down a new boss?: Yes

Wich kind of attunements do you got?: Kz

And tell abit about yourself as player or anything else you wish 2 tell us: Played this character pre-tbc but rolled a paladin after a few months in tbc. specced my paladin holy and ended up beeing a member of Aphorism. But now i have gotten sick of beeing a healer/paladin so im currently ranked as inactive. And after playing a few other charaters i felt that it was time to dust of my old grind char, the rogue. His gear aint the best but ill hope it will do. However i dont like arena pvp so dont expect me to get s3-4 weapons.

Thanks for your time....

ooh yeh if u cant spell my name, ask silvercrow and ill /w you
can also be found on "Evilistic" / "Kharisma" / "Chrispy"

Bah: Full Za on both the rogue and the paladin.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Rogue Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application!   Rogue Application! Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 4:02 am

Your 2 other characters are you raiding on any of them?
Back to top Go down
https://sacred.darkbb.com
Chârismâ

Rogue Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application!   Rogue Application! Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:42 am

No not on a regular bases....
Only the occational PuG KZ or alt-ZA.
And as the apply is for Chârsmâ, Im gonna leave the paladin in Aphorism as inactive.
So i will still play my Paladin but if i get accepted i will raid with the rogue with you rather then going on my paladin to aphorism raids.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Rogue Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application!   Rogue Application! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:47 am

In the fact that we got one rogue spot open we've decided 2 pick you as our last rogue, Sorry for the long wait time... TOPIC CLOSED, APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
https://sacred.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Rogue Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application!   Rogue Application! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue Application!
Page 1 of 1