Sacred PvE Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacred PvE Guild

Sunstrider PvE raiding guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rogue: edeaa whnt to join the guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
edeaa

Rogue: edeaa whnt to join the guild Empty
PostSubject: Rogue: edeaa whnt to join the guild   Rogue: edeaa whnt to join the guild Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 3:12 pm

Your full name: Johan peterson
Your Real life age: 14
Nationality: Sweden

Why do you wish to join Sacred?: because i think it looks like a good Pve guild and i have long seartch for 1

Do you know any players in sacred very well?: No

Your current specc: 16/o/44

Armory link:

Would you do a respecc if we would like so?: yes

Are you able to raid from 18.00-23.00?: yes often

Whats your raiding expirience?: i have done kara and other raids

How active are you? ( try to describe and, please dont only write ''very active'' ) : i am playing nearly evry day Smile

Are you willing 2 wipe alot for trying 2 get down a new boss?: i am wiling yo wipe how meny times you are

Wich kind of attunements do you got?: i am sorry but i don'd understand what attunements mean. I hope that i still can joni the guild

And tell abit about yourself as player or anything else you wish 2 tell uss: i am a good player and like to chat in guild. I'ts no problem if you tell me no to a raid and will offer the guild, guild bank and other players the stuff and healp i can give
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Rogue: edeaa whnt to join the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue: edeaa whnt to join the guild   Rogue: edeaa whnt to join the guild Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 11:18 am

We're haveing problems on rogue Class Leader so i'll take it myself. Your english seems pretty bad and your age may be disturbing uss and when you also have low raiding expirience and pretty low gear im afraid it will end as a no for now..
Feel free 2 talk 2 me in game or try again later but for now:... TOPIC CLOSED, APPLICATION DECLINED
Back to top Go down
https://sacred.darkbb.com

Rogue: edeaa whnt to join the guild
Page 1 of 1