Sacred PvE Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacred PvE Guild

Sunstrider PvE raiding guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lugbúrz Orc Warlock

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lugburz

Lugbúrz  Orc Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Lugbúrz Orc Warlock   Lugbúrz  Orc Warlock Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:28 am

Your full name:martin grujic
Your Real life age:15
Nationality:swedish

Name of the character you're doing application for?:Lugbúrz

Race:orc

Class:warlock

Why do you wish to join Sacred?:MT left old guild

Do you know any players in sacred very well?:Krysa potvora ,Lurts, slayerorc(Irl- mates)

Your current specc:7/43/11

Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&n=Lugb%C3%BArz
(PVP Gear is maybe equipped, but dont worry my pve is good)
Wich guild have you been in and why did you leave/Get kicked?:the infidels

Have you done any previous applications that've not got respose yet (If so you can stop filling this out)?: no

Would you do a respecc if we would like so?:sure

Are you able to raid from 18.00-23.00?:on weekends and fridays and maybe wednessdays

Whats your raiding expirience?:Kara ZA, mag, gruul pugs

How active are you? ( try to describe and, please dont only write ''very active'' ) :almost every day

Are you willing 2 wipe alot for trying 2 get down a new boss?:yes

Wich kind of attunements do you got?:no needed anymore

And tell abit about yourself as player or anything else you wish 2 tell uss:i'm skilled Wink Razz

Last edited by lugburz on Sat May 10, 2008 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lugbúrz Orc Warlock   Lugbúrz  Orc Warlock Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:33 am

Nice apply Smile Up 2 miss dremore and Sedric 2 decide Wink GL
Back to top Go down
https://sacred.darkbb.com
Dremmy

PostSubject: Re: Lugbúrz Orc Warlock   Lugbúrz  Orc Warlock Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:56 am

Would you be able to equip your pve gear so I can see? No use in pvp. ;P

Tbh in my view, we've got quite a few active locks atm in the guild, but when me and Sedric see your gear I'll let him decide. =]
Back to top Go down
lugburz

PostSubject: Re: Lugbúrz Orc Warlock   Lugbúrz  Orc Warlock Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:54 pm

Dremmy wrote:
Would you be able to equip your pve gear so I can see? No use in pvp. ;P

Tbh in my view, we've got quite a few active locks atm in the guild, but when me and Sedric see your gear I'll let him decide. =]

Ok , Pve gear is equipped since last login.
Back to top Go down
lugburz

PostSubject: Re: Lugbúrz Orc Warlock   Lugbúrz  Orc Warlock Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 9:44 am

So what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Dremmy

PostSubject: Re: Lugbúrz Orc Warlock   Lugbúrz  Orc Warlock Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:52 am

Pve gear looks nice enough imo. I'd also suggest getting the belt of blasting crafted, as the mats are easily grindable now post 2.4. =]

Do you raid as demonology specc or is that still for pvp? I don't mind if you feel comfortable as that spec, however as your spell hit is decent, a possible destro spec may help, as Sedric and Musmatta are staying as our affliction locks. But if you feel comfortable in it, and can produce the dps, I'm happy enough. =]

I dunno if you'll need to wait for Sedric to reply here, as i'm only class assistant, but I'd say a trial would be appropriate, and considering you have RL friends here also. ^^
Back to top Go down
lugburz

PostSubject: Re: Lugbúrz Orc Warlock   Lugbúrz  Orc Warlock Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:59 am

Dremmy wrote:
Pve gear looks nice enough imo. I'd also suggest getting the belt of blasting crafted, as the mats are easily grindable now post 2.4. =]

Do you raid as demonology specc or is that still for pvp? I don't mind if you feel comfortable as that spec, however as your spell hit is decent, a possible destro spec may help, as Sedric and Musmatta are staying as our affliction locks. But if you feel comfortable in it, and can produce the dps, I'm happy enough. =]

I dunno if you'll need to wait for Sedric to reply here, as i'm only class assistant, but I'd say a trial would be appropriate, and considering you have RL friends here also. ^^

Yes, I feel that i works good in Pve , ofc I tried destro but I didnt like it, demo did produce higher dps =) Regarding spell hit , i have some gear to get it up to 160 but then ill sac.some spelldmg. I've just started grinding for the belt/spellstrike hood/pants , and im hopefully getting it i a few days .
But ill respec destro if needed.
Back to top Go down
Sedric

PostSubject: Re: Lugbúrz Orc Warlock   Lugbúrz  Orc Warlock Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 12:32 pm

Ok, lets see what u can do, whisp on me or dremore for invite.

Warlock spots filled up.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lugbúrz Orc Warlock   Lugbúrz  Orc Warlock Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 1:38 am

Ok.. TOPIC CLOSED, APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
https://sacred.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lugbúrz Orc Warlock   Lugbúrz  Orc Warlock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lugbúrz Orc Warlock
Page 1 of 1