Sacred PvE Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacred PvE Guild

Sunstrider PvE raiding guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aulendil - Shadow Priest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aulendil
Admin

Aulendil - Shadow Priest Empty
PostSubject: Aulendil - Shadow Priest   Aulendil - Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:32 am

Your name: Marius
Your Real life age: 19
Nationality: Norwegian

Name of the character you're doing application for?: Aulendil

Race: Undead

Class: Priest

Why do you wish to join Sacred?: I want a stabile raiding guild that is serious with their goals to achieve victory in the 25man raids!

Do you know any players in sacred very well?: Have no Idea, but I do know alot of players on this serv from pre tbc.

Your current specc: Shadow

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&n=Aulendil

Wich guild have you been in and why did you leave/Get kicked?: Aulendil is Currently an alt of Masqurade, where my warlock alt is.
I haven't been very active on this server after tbc, but I've started again:) Pre TBC I was in Decadence, then East Dragon, Raiding Naxx and all the other shits;) I have been a Guild Master in a nice guild on Talnivarr called Tauren Milking Foundation, on my Nelf Druid Arthariel, we cleared Kara, Gruul and Mag, before we joined other guilds to improve even further.

Have you done any previous applications that've not got respose yet (If so you can stop filling this out)?: Nope

Would you do a respecc if we would like so?: I got the whole Primal Mooncloth set in bank + some other healing gear, but I really wish to stay Shadow, but sure, I could respec back and fourth, though I would not bother to respec my Tailoring every time, as it costs are highly expensive:P

Are you able to raid from 18.00-23.00?: Yep.

Whats your raiding expirience?: In TBC: Kara (cleared), ZA (3/6), Gruul's Lair (cleared), Magtheridon (cleared), SSC (2/6), TK (1/4)
Pre TBC: MC (cleared), ZG (cleared), BWL (cleared), AQ20 (cleared), AQ40 (cleared), Naxxramas (12/15)

How active are you?: I raid, when there is a raid available:)

Are you willing 2 wipe alot for trying 2 get down a new boss?: This is raiding! If you have ever played pre TBC you'll know that wiping is the biggest part of raiding:) Can't even count how many times I've runned the BRM and/or Naxx CR! Anyways, I love trying new bosses! Bring em on:)

Wich kind of attunements do you got?: All pre tbc, Post TBC: All heroics except TK, and u dont need attunement for anything we're about to raid so;)

And tell abit about yourself as player or anything else you wish 2 tell us: I'm a 19 year old boy from Norway who enjoy raiding, though it was more fun tbc! (yes I mean that!) But I seek new adventures and wishes to continue my wow gaming in Sacred, in hopes of many boss killing hours to come!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Aulendil - Shadow Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aulendil - Shadow Priest   Aulendil - Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:49 am

One thing is sure and thats that you gotta swap out alot of your gear in here .. Good application if you dont look at that and some of your gear is also ok.. your warlock tells me you know what 2 do and when you promise me u wont raid with him somewhere else it end up as a .... TOPIC CLOSED, APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
https://sacred.darkbb.com

Aulendil - Shadow Priest
Page 1 of 1