Sacred PvE Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacred PvE Guild

Sunstrider PvE raiding guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Package deal: Shaman (resto) - Warrior (prot) - Priest (holy) - Shaman (ele)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grimaroth

Package deal: Shaman (resto) - Warrior (prot) - Priest (holy) - Shaman (ele) Empty
PostSubject: Package deal: Shaman (resto) - Warrior (prot) - Priest (holy) - Shaman (ele)   Package deal: Shaman (resto) - Warrior (prot) - Priest (holy) - Shaman (ele) Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:23 am

Ante:

First of all I'd like to start with stating that the four of us are irl friends. We're looking for a guild together, so that we can spend atleast a few of the raiding nights a week together, instead of Shadelurker (Archaonn) and me raiding in Savant, and having to watch our friends staying behind. Two of these characters (the resto shaman Grimaroth and the elemental shaman Archaonn are in fact alts. Our mains are respectively Grimarak (Savant mage) and Shadelurker (Savant rogue).
This being said, here are the four applications. We would like to be treated as a package deal, meaning that we stick together, and either all would like to get accepted, or we will have to find our place elsewhere.

Grimaroth, the resto shaman:

Your full name: Dieter Nijs
Your Real life age: 19 on the 15th of august
Nationality: Antwerp, Belgium

Name of the character you're doing application for?: Grimaroth

Race: Tauren
Class: Shaman

Why do you wish to join Sacred?: As stated above, the four of us would like to raid a few nights a week together. <Sacred> looks like the guild who could offer us the friendly environment for doing so.

Do you know any players in sacred very well?: Not really, although I do know some people from recently in kara 'pugs' for instance.

Your current specc: Resto 0-7-54

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&n=Grimaroth

Wich guild have you been in and why did you leave/Get kicked?:
Pre-BC: I was the original founder of Error, the guild which grew out to Legacy. I've been in that guild for most of the pre-BC, untill we disbanded. I've also been in Fatality and Nazgrels Henchmen for a while.
Since BC: My main Grimarak is in Savant for almost a year now. This alt has been quite inactive for a while, being in the Savant alt guild. A few days ago I joined The Exile, but they were far below the progress and environment they'd said they'd offer. (Turned out Aegiz, Lothor and me had to host their very first kara raid =/)

Have you done any previous applications that've not got respose yet (If so you can stop filling this out)?: Sacred is currently the only application running at the time.

Would you do a respecc if we would like so?: I would prefer to remain resto. I know this was also the class and spec you currently needed most. As offspec gear, I have a descent enhancement set. I'd prefer not to spec elemental due to a mage as alt.

Are you able to raid from 18.00-23.00?: Yes, but I won't be available for every raid (and neither will Archaonn (shadelurker). We honestly say that if it's an important Savant raid on the same night, that will have priority over the alts. We do offer all tactics and information instead.

Whats your raiding expirience?: Pre-BC I've cleared MC-BWL-AQ40-5 bosses in NAXX.
Since BC I've cleared everything upto Kalecgos in sunwell (33% is our best attempt so far).

How active are you? ( try to describe and, please dont only write ''very active'' ) : I'll be available for Sacred raids aproximately every day except for Sunday-Monday-Wednesday-Thursday. These are the official Savant raid days, and it'll depend which raid in Savant it is, that I can raid on my shaman or not. Same applies for Archaonn. We will be able to raid some days of the previously mentionned 4 days normally.

Are you willing 2 wipe alot for trying 2 get down a new boss?: Ofcourse, as long as people show enough dedication and focus. Wipes are needed to learn an encounter, but it is ofcourse not more then normal that we expect people to try and learn from mistakes Smile We'll also try to reduce the amount of wipes to a minimum, with the extensive tactics we can provide.

Wich kind of attunements do you got?: Although attunements are no longer needed, I have the kara key on my shaman. I'm on the SSC part for the BT chain, and on the Vials part for the MH chain.

And tell abit about yourself as player or anything else you wish 2 tell us: I consider myself an hardcore PvE'er. Even if I can't raid all days with you guys, I know I'll be a valuable add to this guild.
I do have one problem. During weekdays my home is a studenthome at the university. Due to their policy, the internet there blocks off most vent and ts ports, so I won't be able to connect to most of those servers. However, I manage in Savant without, so I can manage here without if your port is blocked off aswell.

Aegiz: the protection warrior application

Your full name: Mark Boshuis
Your Real life age: 18
Nationality: Dutch (the netherlands)

Name of the character you're doing application for?: Aegiz

Class: Warrior

Why do you wish to join Sacred?: I would like to raid with my irl mates, in a good guild giving a nice home. I would also like to tank again, like in the old days.

Do you know any players in sacred very well?: The same people as Grimaroth

Your current specc: Protection: 5-9-44 (taking devastate when I can tank something without being ragestarved all the time)

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&n=Aegiz

Wich guild have you been in and why did you leave/Get kicked?: I've been in Endless Cooperation for most of the time pre bc. Been in Infinitum (disbanded), Just nuke (left), a few other starting kara guilds (left) and the exile (soon to leave) after burning crusade. Have yet to find a new good home since bc, hoping to find it here.

Have you done any previous applications that've not got respose yet (If so you can stop filling this out)?: This is the only application I currently have running ofc.

Would you do a respecc if we would like so?: Yes, but I'd prefer to stay protection.

Are you able to raid from 18.00-23.00?: yes

Whats your raiding expirience?: Cleared everything upto twins in AQ40 pre bc, cleared kara, za, gruuls, maggy. Attempted lurker and void. Everything I need to know from tactics I'll get from grim and shade Smile

How active are you? ( try to describe and, please dont only write ''very active'' ) : Can raid almost every day.

Are you willing 2 wipe alot for trying 2 get down a new boss?: Yes ofcourse, as long as people care to learn from mistakes.

Wich kind of attunements do you got?: Attunements are no longer needed, however I'm on the same parts as grim.

And tell abit about yourself as player or anything else you wish 2 tell us: I had a very nice guild as a home in bc, but it missed on thing: my irl mates. Now I'm hoping to find a new good home, this time with my friends.

Lothor: the holy-disc priest

Your full name: Jeroen de Jager
Your Real life age: 19
Nationality: Dutch (The Netherlands)

Name of the character you're doing application for?: Lothor

Race: Undead
Class: Priest

Why do you wish to join Sacred?: I'm hoping on the same as my other mates: to find a good guild where we can all have fun, and see what burning crusade has to offer raidwise.

Do you know any players in sacred very well?: Not really, about the same as grim.

Your current specc: Disc for arena. Will respec holy-disc should we be accepted.

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&n=Lothor

Wich guild have you been in and why did you leave/Get kicked?: Mostly the same as Aegiz, never got kicked from any guild.

Have you done any previous applications that've not got respose yet (If so you can stop filling this out)?: No, this is the only application we've made.

Would you do a respecc if we would like so?: Sure

Are you able to raid from 18.00-23.00?: yes, on most days I can.

Whats your raiding expirience?: cleared the same as Aegiz pre bc, and except for Za I've cleared the same pre bc (done za upto hex)

How active are you? ( try to describe and, please dont only write ''very active'' ) : I can raid almost every day if needed, but on two nights a week I have soccer training.

Are you willing 2 wipe alot for trying 2 get down a new boss?: That's a part of raiding so yes.

Wich kind of attunements do you got?: I'm on the same parts as Grim.

And tell abit about yourself as player or anything else you wish 2 tell us: I'd like to see more of what bc has to offer, raidwise. And I'd love to do that, playing with my mates.

Archaonn: the elemental shaman

Your full name: Johan Minnebo
Your Real life age: 18
Nationality: Antwerp, belgium

Name of the character you're doing application for?: Archaonn

Class: Shaman

Why do you wish to join Sacred?: I'd like to raid with my mates from time to time.

Do you know any players in sacred very well?: Not really no.

Your current specc: elemental 41-0-20

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&n=Archaonn

Wich guild have you been in and why did you leave/Get kicked?: I haven't raided much at all pre bc. Been with Grim in savant on my main Shadelurker (rogue) since a month or two after Grim, and still in there now. My alt has been in the alt guild.

Have you done any previous applications that've not got respose yet (If so you can stop filling this out)?: nop, just this one

Would you do a respecc if we would like so?: I'd prefer to stay elemental, but I'd consider resto if really really really needed (Razz¨). I have descent offspec gear for enhancement.

Are you able to raid from 18.00-23.00?: yes on most days, but on a few days I might be a little late due to university. I got lessons till 18.15 on one day a week.

Whats your raiding expirience?: Cleared everything upto Kalecgos (33%) after bc.

How active are you? ( try to describe and, please dont only write ''very active'' ) : I'm online about every night.

Are you willing 2 wipe alot for trying 2 get down a new boss?: yes, but people hopefully learn from what's going wrong, so the wiping ain't mindless.

Wich kind of attunements do you got?: On the same parts as the rest of us.

And tell abit about yourself as player or anything else you wish 2 tell us: I might look like a haribo colormix, but I'm pewpew Very Happy

This might look like a huge wall of text, but if you read it and consider us, you won't be dissapointed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Package deal: Shaman (resto) - Warrior (prot) - Priest (holy) - Shaman (ele) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Package deal: Shaman (resto) - Warrior (prot) - Priest (holy) - Shaman (ele)   Package deal: Shaman (resto) - Warrior (prot) - Priest (holy) - Shaman (ele) Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:50 am

You all seem like good players with decent right gear, and in the fact we're in recruit of all your 4 different Classes/Speccs we've decided 2 accept you all whisper whammybar in game for invite to the guild... TOPIC CLOSED, APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
https://sacred.darkbb.com

Package deal: Shaman (resto) - Warrior (prot) - Priest (holy) - Shaman (ele)
Page 1 of 1