Sacred PvE Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacred PvE Guild

Sunstrider PvE raiding guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prot pally app (silvercrow)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silvercrow

Prot pally app (silvercrow) Empty
PostSubject: Prot pally app (silvercrow)   Prot pally app (silvercrow) Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:59 pm

Your full name:John Weir

Your Real life age:30

Nationality:Scottish

Why do you wish to join Sacred?:Would like to raid with experienced players endgame

Do you know any players in sacred very well?:Dont think i know any

Your current specc:Protection

Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&n=Silvercrow

currently have a list of upgrades im working towards, firstly is the 60 badge ring, then the bots and legs, done heroic arc many times to get the bracers but havent dropped yet

Would you do a respecc if we would like so?:Yes if it benefits raid, been saving up healing gear and just got the healing trinket from heroic magisters terrace

Are you able to raid from 18.00-23.00?:Yes

Whats your raiding expirience?:Pre tbc - mc, aq20, aq40, onixia, after tbc - kara, gruul, little ssc

How active are you? ( try to describe and, please dont only write ''very active'' ) :Play most evenings 4-5 hours, and most of the weekend if im not out gettin drunk

Are you willing 2 wipe alot for trying 2 get down a new boss?:Yes

Wich kind of attunements do you got?:Have only done kara and gruul on this character

And tell abit about yourself as player or anything else you wish 2 tell uss:Quite determined, once i set my mind on somethng, saved up 100 heroic badges in 3 days to get the new badge chest, now saving for ring, legs and boots
Back to top Go down
Awi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Prot pally app (silvercrow)   Prot pally app (silvercrow) Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:23 pm

**Creams**

I mean, yes your application seems to be adequate...

Dunno invite or not atm, will check soon, but whisper me in game and i'll either send an inv or slap Whammybar till he does. =]

I'll either be on Icthallus or Ravenor =]

PS Where in Scotland are you from?

PPS What other guilds were you in/why did you leave? (this really should have been in the app...but ye know)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Prot pally app (silvercrow)   Prot pally app (silvercrow) Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:26 am

Agree with icthallus at all so i took his Idea and added it to the ''how a good apply should look like'' Well Icthallus the last word is yours Smile
Back to top Go down
https://sacred.darkbb.com
Awi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Prot pally app (silvercrow)   Prot pally app (silvercrow) Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:51 am

I say yes =]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Prot pally app (silvercrow)   Prot pally app (silvercrow) Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 11:07 am

Then welcome 2 our ranks Smile... TOPIC CLOSED, APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
https://sacred.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prot pally app (silvercrow)   Prot pally app (silvercrow) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prot pally app (silvercrow)
Page 1 of 1