Sacred PvE Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacred PvE Guild

Sunstrider PvE raiding guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enhancement shaman apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eibmoz

Enhancement shaman apply Empty
PostSubject: Enhancement shaman apply   Enhancement shaman apply Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:22 pm

Your full name: Pontus Lindberg
Your Real life age: 17
Nationality: Swedish

Name of the character you're doing application for?: Eibmoz

Race: Orc

Class: Shaman

Why do you wish to join Sacred?: I wish to join sacred cuz I wanna do some pve. Since I got to your forum I though I could do an apply and see what will happen.

Do you know any players in sacred very well?: I don't know any.

Your current specc: Enhancement

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&n=Eibmoz (it always shows my pvp gear :S )

Wich guild have you been in and why did you leave/Get kicked?: I was in The Exile but I leaved the guild since the gm made a promise that I would join a raid but then he said I couldn't come.

Have you done any previous applications that've not got respose yet (If so you can stop filling this out)?: Nope

Would you do a respecc if we would like so?: If you get me in to the guild as enhancement and then suddenly say I need to respecc, I wont. If you want me as another specc tell me before the guild invite so we can discuss it.

Are you able to raid from 18.00-23.00?: Yes I am, but I cant promise every day.

Whats your raiding expirience?: I got Karazhan exp, wih my rogue.

How active are you? ( try to describe and, please dont only write ''very active'' ) : Im very active atm since I got some problem with my foot so I can't skate very much.

Are you willing 2 wipe alot for trying 2 get down a new boss?: Yes ofc !!

Wich kind of attunements do you got?: I go karazhan attument.

And tell abit about yourself as player or anything else you wish 2 tell uss: Well, beside wow and school I do often skate. But now I am just hanging out with my friends and not so much more. I shoudl maybe tell you some stats I got in my Pve gear since armory shows my PvP gear. I find me just avaible to raid karazhan atm. You judge!
Ap: 1250
Hit: 100
Crit: 20%
That was all I had to ell you guys, I hope you choose me ! Cya in game.
Back to top Go down

Enhancement shaman apply
Page 1 of 1