Sacred PvE Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacred PvE Guild

Sunstrider PvE raiding guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taytay resto druid.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
taytay

Taytay resto druid. Empty
PostSubject: Taytay resto druid.   Taytay resto druid. Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:47 am

Your full name: Jonathan Rahm
Your Real life age: 17
Nationality: Sweden

Name of the character you're doing application for?: Taytay

Race: Tauren

Class: Druid

Why do you wish to join Sacred?: Well it seems to be a nice guild and I talked to Whammybar and he seems nice so i guess the rest is to. And I like to be balance in some weeks, they dont let me be that in the guild now.

Do you know any players in sacred very well?: Nopp.

Your current specc: Resto and like 7 in balance.

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&n=Taytay im going to get new chest Wink

Wich guild have you been in and why did you leave/Get kicked?: Ex infernis. Im going to leave if you want me in cause i wanna be balance later and they wont let me get gear when guild leader said that he was going to gear me up.

Have you done any previous applications that've not got respose yet (If so you can stop filling this out)?: No.

Would you do a respecc if we would like so?: Yes.

Are you able to raid from 18.00-23.00?: Yes Smile

Whats your raiding expirience?: Kara, VR in The eye, ZA, Gruul, Magg and Kazzak. Pre tbc = Ot in ZG,Aq20 and MC

How active are you? ( try to describe and, please dont only write ''very active'' ) : Playing from 16:00 to 23:00 if i want to Smile

Are you willing 2 wipe alot for trying 2 get down a new boss?: Yes ofc, for the guild!

Wich kind of attunements do you got?:Evrything.

And tell abit about yourself as player or anything else you wish 2 tell uss: Im a nice player who likes to help (boost,questing or gold farming) Dunno what more to say, im doing pvp sometimes not much.

P.S got 3vs3 team almost 1,6k rating if some one wants to join Wink D.S
Back to top Go down

Taytay resto druid.
Page 1 of 1